Tasks of the AStA
- The AStA of the HWR consists of 9 departments.
- 3 board departments: Chair Exterior, Chair Interior, Finances
- 3 social departments: Social Diversity, Social International, Social Culture & Sports
- 3 additional departments: University Policy and Public Relations, Committee Communication, Sustainability
- Information about the departments of the AStA can be found here: Tasks of the AstA
- After your application, someone from the previous AStA will contact you and give you more information about the election. The election usually takes place during the regular sessions of the student parliament. You can find the information in the Moodle course “University Politics of the Student Body.“
Apply for an AStA officer position
Application for the student departmental committees (SFK).
A SFK represents the special interests of the student members of the department within the framework of the tasks of the student body. In particular, it is to advise students in matters of study, teaching and examinations and represent the interests of the students vis-à-vis the university and the department. In addition, it is responsible for the special support of students in the first semester as well as the student representation and organizational structures (course groups, year groups) within the department.
You can find more information on the page “Student self-administration”.